Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's part 1 of 3. My two son's & I on our annual Colorado trip. First time for the Versys and it ran great even at over 14000 feet. My two sons were riding Suzuki 400 Supermotos. The Versys hung right with them and left them in the dust on straightaways. I'll post the link to parts 2 & 3 as they are uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zHW95i-qIk

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice video. I live in C/S and if you come back through, give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer. I rode the V over Marshall Pass (from Sargeants to Poncha Pass) this weekend without any problem and I recommend you do it if you come back East through Gunnison.

I'm jealous. I sold a DRZ400-SM to buy my Versys so I know you're enjoying your ride much more than your sons. Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice video. I live in C/S and if you come back through, give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer. I rode the V over Marshall Pass (from Sargeants to Poncha Pass) this weekend without any problem and I recommend you do it if you come back East through Gunnison.

I'm jealous. I sold a DRZ400-SM to buy my Versys so I know you're enjoying your ride much more than your sons. Have fun and be safe.
Thanks for the reply and if we come back next year, we'll give you a shout and take you up on a beer, or 2, or 3, or..................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts