Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Cobob and I met up on Sunday for a nice ride from Colorado Springs thru Woodland Park and onward to Deckers. We finished the ride and ending in the beautiful Garden of the Gods Park. Lot's of fun. Beautiful Colorado day in the mountains. Of course, two great V's.

Enjoy the pics. My bike is the one with the trunk, still awaiting my V35's on slow boat from Italy...:( Me...I'm the guy with no hair....:(.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice trunk - same one I got, the V46. Did you get the brake light kit with it, too?

Sounds like a great trip.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great looking photos. I should come down some time and make it a trio. I live in Firestone (Longmont). I’m not to keen on riding the interstate but I would love to ride with you.

How close did you get to the fire that was around Deckers? I heard they closed down 67.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice trunk - same one I got, the V46. Did you get the brake light kit with it, too?

Yes, I did get the light kit. I thought it was needed as the trunk covers factory light a bit. I also put on a backoff XP brake light modulator.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great looking photos. I should come down some time and make it a trio. I live in Firestone (Longmont). I’m not to keen on riding the interstate but I would love to ride with you.

How close did you get to the fire that was around Deckers? I heard they closed down 67.

Oscar, you should come down or we cam come up and you can show us some of your sights.

As for fire, we where stopped by police and about 100 yards from fire. We had planned to continue north.

Kster

·
Registered
83 Posts
How’s next month sound? My kids are going to college but I could make time for a ride.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice!!! There must be more V. owners here than I thought!!! I've done that ride a couple of times now, it is amazing!!! Kster, we could nearly be stunt doubles, I have no hair, and the same jacket in black and white!!! Colorado goodness!!!
Fukken cheers,
Erik!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you don't mind a fourth let me know the date and I will try to come down also. I live in Elizabeth, CO. I'm sort of new to the area and I've had my V for about a month. I use it to commute most of the time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Kirk and I did that little ride. If you guys are interested, lets look at something for the 2d of August, or the 9th. Saturdays are better for me. Too many campers and such out on Sunday afternoons choking the roads. I am ready for a trip on Highway 50 to Salida,then to Buena Vista. That trip may work out good for some of you guys. We could continue up 285 from Buena Vista and put you guys back in your neighborhood towards the end of the day. Or suggest something. I am good with anything. I think Kirk is good to go also, if his schedule permits.
COBOB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts