Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Color Rite green paint for a 09 Versys. I had a slight fall and now need a touch up but the Color Rite part number for the Versys 09 green is the same as the 09 650 Ninja. Side by side the green does not look the same on these bikes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi there apopkamike.... I just recently bought off the net a touchup colour for my 2008 Versys - Candy Lime Green.. for a fellow named Mal Wilkinson... email - [email protected] (I think is based in England?) not too sure what I paid for the 3 bottles of colour (base groundcoat - Candy lime green, Topcoat - Candy Lime green and the a Clearcoat) I've used it to touch up and it worked perfectly close to my orginal colour.... you can mention my eBay name - in2toyz2 - that relayed the info to you about this product if you like.... I presume that your is the Candy Lime green too - or is there another version on the 2009 model? Good luck with it... catchya Andreas

·
Registered
94 Posts
sorry for some of the typing mistakes... supposed to be "from a fellow named Mal Wilkinson" and also "I presume yours in the Candy etc." d'oh! catchya Andreas

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
You definitely will if you are getting spray paint. Read all of the notes as it differs with the surface (material) that you are painting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts