Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
They don’t appear to have any adjustment (except maybe rotation) on the mirror end of the arm, so they may or may not line up the way you want them...

·
Registered
245 Posts
I guess we all have differing tastes.
But I do not like them at all.

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wow, I like those bar end mirrors better than my existing CRG's, had to order some ( at that price ) just to try them. The CRG's are good for visibility but they seem a bit low ( and small ) for me, tough to get a quick glance sometimes, perhaps these will work out a little better being higher and a little larger. Considering that the CRG's were more than this A PIECE, this is a cheap experiment for me :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Please let us know how these work out! I am thinking along about pay day I'll be ordering a set of the bar ends as well. Any feedback about them would be great!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just got the bar-end mirrors in but....there's a chance of snow all week :(. I did a quick compare with the CRG's and they are about the same surface area but they sit higher on the ends ( which is what I want ). The mirrors are of very nice quality billet aluminum and they seem pretty beefy. I may get a chance later today / tomorrow to get some pictures comparing with the CRGs and on the bike and I will post. So far, I would say it's money well spent based on the quality of the mirrors.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Finally got a chance to install these ( see pictures below ) and, so far, they seem better than the CRG's. On the pro side, they seem to be more in my line of vision that the CRG's, no need to look down to see them. They are a bit wider so you see more of the lane ( at least that is my perception ) than the CRG. On the con side, they are a blue tint which makes them a bit 'darker' than a normal mirror. Still good visibility, just darker. And the mirrors themselves have a slight fish-eye lense to them, not as good a quality mirror glass as the CRGs. Just took a short ride between the rain showers and they seem decent, I won't have much time in this season to ride with them more ( snow tomorrow ) but so far, I like them.

Sorry for the quality in some of these pictures, I could only find the cell phone to get them,

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
can you still use your bar weights with those or is there no need for them any longer? how are the vibes?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I didn't use the weights with the CRGs and the vibes are even less with these mirrors. There is no shake in them at all and the bars seem less buzzy than the CRGs but that is just my initial impression.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts