1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
In town on one big cross walk. I cross all the time and I have had people try and hit me and flip me off calling me a MF. Like they have the right of way!

It is unreal and I could be dead 100 times over. :eek:

I will run over you with my car MF! WTF! :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In town on one big cross walk. I cross all the time and I have had people try and hit me and flip me off calling me a MF. Like they have the right of way!

It is unreal and I could be dead 100 times over. :eek:

I will run over you with my car MF! WTF! :eek:

You should walk across carrying a shot gun...They might be more polite to you.:D

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
It was fine though. The guy was still far from the minivan, and kept walking unalarmed.... Good thing she didn't swerve and hit him when you startled her with your blaring horn. :D

MTS haha! How dare you cross the road, MF! :funnypost:

They call you a major agricultural equipment manufacturer name... That aint so bad.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Looked like she was far enough away from the pedestrian.....

Technically, you have the right-away when you're in the crosswalk, but this will be of little comfort when you get hit by a car because you were not aware of your surroundings.

My Dad used to say "watch out for cars, you'll get your ass run over"

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess you guys didn't notice the flashing yellow lights on the poles. Once on your suppose to stop till the pedestrian crosses.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
It was fine though. The guy was still far from the minivan, and kept walking unalarmed.... Good thing she didn't swerve and hit him when you startled her with your blaring horn. :D

MTS haha! How dare you cross the road, MF! :funnypost:

They call you a major agricultural equipment manufacturer name... That aint so bad.
Yea, than I ran like a deer! a JD :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts