Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this e-mail from them and thought Id pass it along.

All Happy-Trails-Made products are 15% off. (These products have a product # that starts with HTP, HTS, HTB, SOFTKIT or PANKIT.)

YES! this includes our aluminum panniers. It does not include scratch/dent/misdrilled panniers, which are already reduced in price.

Go on over to our Happy Trails Products Facebook page and if you’re not already a fan, click “Like”, to get your promotional code. Enter this code in your Happy-Trail.com shopping cart for 15% off all sale products. Note that the promotional code will change from time to time, so check back to the Facebook page before you make a purchase. (You can always find the promotional code by clicking the tab on the left that says “FB Fan Sale!”

This is a WEB only sale. No phone orders please. You may order as many times as you like during the sale period.

Sale Dates: December 14, 2011 through New Year’s Day 2012. Sale ends at 12 a.m. Eastern Time January 2, 2012

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I missed the sale... But wrote HT last night asking if another sale was in our future. They said probably... But no further info yet. They did tell me that they have a permanent 10% off policy for military members... You just have to make phone contact to get that ball rolling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts