Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to spend the weekend in Dallas and on Sunday go the Rams Cowboys game.

However, do to my own procrastination, I have quite a few honey do items I could do over the weekend and be good for months to come.

Decisions decisions.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
I've been to a few Cowboy games at the old stadium. After going it was a pain to park seats were cramped and to really watch the games its best at home. For the experience is what most people tell me is the reason they go to games. From my experiences i'll never go to a pro football game again.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
For the honey do list. Hire a handy man.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If you're going to Texas, why not go to Austin for a Longhorns game or College Station for an Aggies game? I'll take big-time college football over the NFL any day (and twice on Sunday, if colleges played on Sunday).

·
Registered
377 Posts
Same thing here. Just turned down two tickets to the Broncos/Raiders on Monday night (south stands). Seems like the wrong decision, but part of me says I don't want to deal with the hassle of traffic, parking, loud obnoxious people, etc.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're going to Texas, why not go to Austin for a Longhorns game or College Station for an Aggies game? I'll take big-time college football over the NFL any day (and twice on Sunday, if colleges played on Sunday).
If it's a college game I'm heading to Norman, OK. Boomer Sooner!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts