Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feels good man. Arsenal getting beat like a three-legged mule was just as sweet.

Go Blue!:yeahsmile:

·
Banned
895 Posts
And you gotta thank a Northern club for slapping Arsenoles backside!!

Shame you're a Chelski supporter though, I was gonna call in for a :cheers: beer if I decide to head West later this year!!!!;)

Do you have pay-for-view Brit footie?:confused:

We choose not to use any satellite or cable companies & have Broadband for watching Netflix (best $8 a month l've ever spent!) & just antenna TV for local channels, but Ch1 NBC does air Prem' footie most Saturdays (even more in other areas) in SW Mizzoo & today I got to watch Swansea v Cardiff before l settled down for the rest of the day watching the Winter Olympics!!:thumb::cheers::sleeping:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And you gotta thank a Northern club for slapping Arsenoles backside!!

Shame you're a Chelski supporter though, I was gonna call in for a :cheers: beer if I decide to head West later this year!!!!;)

Do you have pay-for-view Brit footie?:confused:

We choose not to use any satellite or cable companies & have Broadband for watching Netflix (best $8 a month l've ever spent!) & just antenna TV for local channels, but Ch1 NBC does air Prem' footie most Saturdays (even more in other areas) in SW Mizzoo & today I got to watch Swansea v Cardiff before l settled down for the rest of the day watching the Winter Olympics!!:thumb::cheers::sleeping:
Using DirecTV, they offers a pretty good assortment, plus OTA antennae for NBC channel coverage. Plus Chelsea TV online. And there are a few free sports sites that broadcast games. Unfortunately, a really great pub that offered all games closed down this year. It was an awesome meet up spot for soccer(football) fans.

I also watched the Swansea match this morning. The crowd was electric on the Dyer header.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts