Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
A matching pair !!!

My 03 FZ1, and my wife's new Versys.....
I had that bumble bee fizzer, loved it for many miles. Awesome bike, always regretted selling it. But, with the V im not so tempted to speed, which is something the fizzer would do very well :thumb:

Nice to see one again, Yamaha got the right shade of yellow, the Kawai yellow too dark, imho.

Cheers, nice bikes!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
They look great together!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey, have your soft panniers ever melted on to your exhaust?! They look pretty close...

Farking cool looking bikes! Of course I like the V better! I'm still can't believe we only get the 2011/2012 in black here in Australia, yellow just looks so good.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sharp!

Both of those rigs look set up for a haul. Do you two go on any LD rides together?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, have your soft panniers ever melted on to your exhaust?! They look pretty close...

Farking cool looking bikes! Of course I like the V better! I'm still can't believe we only get the 2011/2012 in black here in Australia, yellow just looks so good.
No, they aren't really that close, plus the muffler doesn't get that hot...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both of those rigs look set up for a haul. Do you two go on any LD rides together?
We take a lot of trips....she traded in her other Versys, we kept the V35's off of it, and are waiting for the brackets to come in for the 2012. Also have a Givi windshield coming, and motorwerk lowering kit....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Your wife has my bike! Just kidding. I love it. Wish mine was yellow. Give her a high five from another female rider.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts