Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't know if any of you have thought of this but to me it was a natural.

Look out boys....The GREEN HORNET:eek: has taken Flight:D

Jazzed up the Helmet too......................From one of my all time favorite movies, "Serenity".
Cuz after all....That's what riding is to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nice!!! question, what brand/model is the tailbag? looks like it was made for the V!
:thanx: for the comment.
As for the tail bag; It's an AXIO 'Hardpack' Tail bag.
I just got it (finally) a few weeks ago. i just love it and YES, it does look custom made for the bike. And because of the hard top lid it even looks good empty.:thumb:
They've been unavailable for months but just became available again the first of June 2010.

It hold a lot more than some say IMHO. Thanks to other members here i learned that you can strap it directly on the saddle instead of the frame for a very clean look. ( bonus points for this set-up as you don't have to remove the bag to remove the seat...it's all one piece when finished) And it looks FINE too.

Got mine at 'Motorcycle superstore' online. I guess $143 bucks ain't cheap (and some advertise as low as $107.00 but nothing shippable) but it's a really nicely done product. Also, comes in colors too....if your bikes is blue ,red, or silver...you got it made. ( they do a carbon fiber look too but I like the flat black).
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/71/15000/ITEM/Axio-Tail-Bag.aspx?SITEID=Google_Axio_Tail_Bag&WT.mc_ID=10001&WT.srch=1&esvt=GOUSE337868074&esvadt=999999-0-3887217-1&esvid=333836&gclid=CIXR6Z-SzaICFQoNDQod8zHtxQ

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
Don't know if any of you have thought of this but to me it was a natural.

Look out boys....The GREEN HORNET:eek: has taken Flight:D

Jazzed up the Helmet too......................From one of my all time favorite movies, "Serenity".
Cuz after all....That's what riding is to me.
Awesome tank design and the tail bag is :thumb:
Don't mind my saying the GREEN Hornet looks more like Mosquito to me.:D:sorry:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome tank design and the tail bag is :thumb:
Don't mind my saying the green hornet looks more like mosquito to me.:d:sorry:
lmao!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks fellas........
and I tracked down the art on the web, then went to my local "Fastsigns" ( www.fastsigns.com).
Kurt and Brian at the Sterling Heights location really took a interest in my lil project, hooked me up with the metallic/reflective vinyl...and even had the work done in less than two hours.
50 dollars-US got me ten total decals. including die-cutting the hornet.

I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
@ Stagehand38
I think that is brilliant! Black could be Batman, Blue Superman, etc. "Marvel super Versys" to the resque!:cheers:
Now theirs an idea, Element. :thumb:

NO....that's one terrific idea.....SETE:D

Silver surfer can be for silver bikes ( found a sweet profile shot of the surfer that's just screaming to become a tank mascot:thumb:)........The flash logo would be great on red "V's".

and as for orange...Hmmmm? perhaps a nice profile of the human torch from the fantastic four!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
@ Stagehand38
I think that is brilliant! Black could be Batman, Blue Superman, etc. "Marvel super Versys" to the resque!:cheers:
So following that logic...Red V's would be Flash?! I knew there was a final way to rest the "what color is the fastest? debate.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, I'm not British, just Ozarkish, guys please correct my mispelling "resque", to "rescue" on your quote boxes. I won't be able to go to sleep tonight otherwise.
:funnypost:
OZARKISH!!!!!!!! RESQUE!!!!(and I just thought you were copying comedian Lewis Black's vocal patterns).;)
:funnypost:

And of course, leave it to you, Element...to turn this thread into a "which color is fastest" discourse. :rolleyes:
( you 'reds' are sooooooo insecure!):D :joke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts