Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
I've had the Scala G4's and G9's the only thing i had to do was add more padding to the speaker pocket in my helmets to put the speaker closer to my ears. Mine work great no way i can stand it with the volume all the way up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had the Scala G4's and G9's the only thing i had to do was add more padding to the speaker pocket in my helmets to put the speaker closer to my ears. Mine work great no way i can stand it with the volume all the way up.

What I tend to look for is to be able to hear speaking clearly at highway speeds with ear plugs in. So really high volume levels I feel like I need at times.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
What I tend to look for is to be able to hear speaking clearly at highway speeds with ear plugs in. So really high volume levels I feel like I need at times.

Just got a Scala PalkTalk recently and went on a ride with a buddy that has one also. When he was talking to me i had to turn it down several times because his voice was really loud...Plus with the PalkTalk if you have some ear buds you prefer. The speakers connect through a 3.5mm jack so easy to switch out speakers...

·
Registered
239 Posts
WOW what a great idea. I have to do this ASAP. the Sena speakers SUCK so bad. It is embarassingly low quality for a $130 headset.

Pretty much any two wire speaker will work?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I'm thinkin you kinda have to match impedence ratings for this to work right.
Not very schooled on this subject so I may be wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts