Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this today and while I didn't pick them up today I will in a couple of weeks. Seems like just the ticket for a cheap rider to get a Volt meter and way to charge their phone without wiring up a power plug...cheaper too! They plug into the Deltran battery tender "69" plug on your bike. The photos are very large but the two parts are about the size of a "Thumb drive" I just nee to run my charger cable to the front of the bike and plug the in there. The voltmeter will show battery state and with the bike running show how the charging system is working.

Voltmeter

USB port​

Link to info, scroll to the bottom of the page

http://batterytender.com/products/accessories.html

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I've got the USB port plug & it works as adverised.
It did scare me at first...my cell phone charger has a .7A output and the adapter is 2.1A.
When I plug in my phone I get a short error message abt the charger but then it starts charging.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I've got the USB port plug & it works as adverised.
It did scare me at first...my cell phone charger has a .7A output and the adapter is 2.1A.
When I plug in my phone I get a short error message abt the charger but then it starts charging.
Usually, an amp rating is the maximum rating that this device can deal with

Since what ''pulling'' (home cell phone charger) is way lower that what the adapter (pushing if needed) is rated for, no problem ...

You could have up to 3 cell phone charger on that adapter and you would OK !

LOP

·
Registered
665 Posts
They need to combine those two features into a single gizmo. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts