Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a couple of Ozark Trail 30 liter dry bags the other day...

They were only $29 a piece on Walmart.com, so I said what the heck? I'll try them and see what they look like.
Surprisingly, they are pretty nice bags! I am sure they are not "Wolfman", but still nice bags. And for $29 they fit my "Cheap Bastard" profile!
(And they match my Helmet! Hard to miss all that Hi-Viz!)

At 20" long, they don't hang over the sides or block access to my Pelican cases, and now I kind of have a modular packing system!

One bag on the rack...

One on the rack and one over the back seat...

They will fit on top of the pelicans and leave room for a bigger one up the middle...

So far I like them... now to practice packing them...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Those look nearly identical to my Bags Connection dry bag, though for one third of the price! Even at 100 bucks, I consider it to be dollar-for-dollar the best luggage item I have. Great deal you found, I think you'll be very happy with those.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Nice!

BTW, their 40 liter dry bag is now on clearance sale for $24 at Walmart. Dark blue, though.

I just ordered a 30 liter yellow one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!

BTW, their 40 liter dry bag is now on clearance sale for $24 at Walmart. Dark blue, though.

I just ordered a 30 liter yellow one.
I know, I searched in the hope that all sizes could be found in different colors, but no luck.
They do have 50 and 60 liter dry duffles... but they are zipper tops with flaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts