Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today marked the end of Charley Boorman and Russ Malkin's ride through Canada for a program airing next year called http://www.bigearth.com/extreme-frontiers/

My family and I were fortunate enough to meet up with them at a Vancouver dealership today along with hundreds of others. We got there a bit early as we drove a couple hours and I didn't want to be late.

Had one of the first chances to speak to the both of them and must say they are just very nice guys. They had a lot of time for everyone and talked for quite a bit with the kids and wife not ignoring them. We bs'd about bikes and I managed to get them both to sign a picture of one of my bikes (sorry, not the Versys:().

Hope they had a great time in Canada but you could see they wanted to get back to their families. Cheers to both for taking some time out of their last day here.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Met them in Duncan on Sunday, did the evening get together with them, then rode to Tofino with them on Monday morning. 258KM. Wonderful ride. I was right up front, most of the time just behind Charley or Russ!

I'm the guy in day glow on the white bike!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts