Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new Versys this afternoon! I grew up on dirt bikes and a few years ago, I bought a Yamaha Virago 1100 and got rid of it because I never felt comfortable on it. A couple of months ago, I got the "fever" again, and started looking for the right bike for me. After months of research, I decided to give the Versys a chance. I have to say that so far (and I've only put 10 miles on it so far) it seems to be everything it's hyped to be! I absolutley love it!
Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'll probably be consulting this forum for many Q and As in the future. Thanks in advance for having this forum and for providing owners with a channel to share ideas/experiences!

·
Registered
716 Posts
:welcome: to the forum !!!.....You live in one of my favorite places to ride from..........head out to Hawk's Nest on the Versys for a trial run !!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already have it on my agenda! Maybe head from there over to the scenic highway (for a long trip day). Definitely blessed with some good riding around here! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know they existed! Thanks for the heads up - I'll definitely check them out!
Got to ride a little more this evening - what an incredible bike!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts