Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed their air filter themselves, and if so, can someone briefly describe the process?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
preferred shop manual

Can anyone recommend their preferred shop manual for the 2017 Versys 650 LT?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did it in my 2008 Versys, I had to remove the fairings and remove the tank, this is the hardest part because you have to be careful when disconnecting the cables from it.

Andy cam gave me useful information and also a funny moment listening to him

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
remove seat, remove tank plastics,remove gas tank remove filter cover , pull out filter, reverse and repeat to put it back together

·
Registered
18 Posts
Air filter change video Versys 650 MY 2015 new model

I almost did it. Before 30 000 km (18600 miles) the Kawa service did the maintenance. At this time I wanted to use the good weather for DIY air filter change. I could not find a video about the new Versys, so I made one myself. At the end I decided the old filter is good for another 6000km (3700 miles).
Here is the Youtube link:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Air filter change

I almost did it. Before 30 000 km (18600 miles) the Kawa service did the maintenance. At this time I wanted to use the good weather for DIY air filter change. I could not find a video about the new Versys, so I made one myself. At the end I decided the old filter is good for another 6000km (3700 miles).
Here is the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UajGzql8erg
I used that video when I did my air filter change. You did and excellent job. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts