Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. In the process or trading my ST1300 for an 09 Versys. Been here lurking for about a week now looking for farkles that are needed. Love the looks of the Kawi hard bags but dont know that I can justify the cost. I have a set of ortlib saddlebags I used on my KLR that I may just throw on for now.

Landon

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second post as required. Just a little more info about me. I live in central Indiana and also own a KLX250s for my more serious off road riding. Planing on hauling the KLX out to Colorado for a week of riding later this summer.

Landon

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome, hard bags are great for away trips but agree they can be pricey. Onlu use my side panniers if away for multiple nights but do use the top box a lot as it is handy to pop into town and pick up somthing or for gear on a day ride.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Landon,

I think we met last year at Moe and Johnny's. I just got an '11 and really liking it. We'll have to compare notes about the bike some Tuesday.

Eric

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We probably did Eric. I am there most Tuesday evenings. I don't have the Versys yet. Trading my ST with another rider that owns a Versys and we have not met yet to do the paperwork, switch bikes, and finalize the deal. Probably won't be till the weekend on the 12th.

·
Registered
628 Posts
We probably did Eric. I am there most Tuesday evenings. I don't have the Versys yet. Trading my ST with another rider that owns a Versys and we have not met yet to do the paperwork, switch bikes, and finalize the deal. Probably won't be till the weekend on the 12th.
The 12th.?
You still got time to have it painted RED before that...lol
Great bunch here. Lots and Lots of knowledge and usually good advise...: )

Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts