Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep waiting for DallasDon to announce the arrival of his Center Stand, the crowd awaits.....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm still working too. I'm trying to get the price for production down to a reasonal amount. I need a good welding shop with precison cutting abilities in the Dallas area. The one's I've talked to about it are crazy for what they want. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I am still working on it believe me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I know a good welder in that area (Haltom City). His name is Don White and works for Diamond Integration. I had him weld on a kickstand foot for me that he made to my liking. He is very reasonable to work with. He goes to Dallas often and may be able to pass your place to see what he could do.

His business number is 817 281 2187

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I know a good welder in that area (Haltom City). His name is Don White and works for Diamond Integration. I had him weld on a kickstand foot for me that he made to my liking. He is very reasonable to work with. He goes to Dallas often and may be able to pass your place to see what he could do.

His business number is 817 281 2187
Thanks Atgatt I'll see if I can talk with him. There is some machining to be done to so I don't know if he is set up for that.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks Atgatt I'll see if I can talk with him. There is some machining to be done to so I don't know if he is set up for that.
Don does machining right there in the same shop and he also works with another machine shop that has made some very nice things for our company.

They're all good ol' boys like you are and are out to work with a person without dollar signs being their only goal. Like I said, they work with you.

If there is anything along the process with them that I can help with, please let me know. Your stand has a lot of potential, as you know.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Any idea what price range we're talking about? I just need a rough estimate. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Any idea what price range we're talking about? I just need a rough estimate. Thanks!
As it stands right now it looks like it the cost is comming in around $239.00 or so plus shipping. This isn't in concrete, but from the costs I'm comming in with I think thats pretty close.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Atgatt, that's what I'm looking for and I'm going to try and contact him on Monday. Is there any time better than others?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Let me PM Don's cell phone number to you. You can reach him at any reasonable time.

I know the people in that shop very well, so like I said, if you have any questions or issues, feel free to get my help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts