Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2018 . Changed front sprocket to 14T. Will I get CEL? If I do can I defeat it? Thanks in advance for any help 馃悏

Registered
No you won't get a CEL going to a 14T, as far as I know. Question is, why do you want to run a 14T front sprocket on an already wheelie-prone bike?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response.I live and ride in the mountains of E. Tenn. and western NC. Very seldom see 70 mph riding 2 lane mountain roads. Only time this bike saw a freeway was bringing it home from the dealer , 2 exchanges away from the backroads of home. I can be in the Smoky Mountains Park property in 2 stop signs. No red lights. Lowered it and put Michelins on it. Thanks again 馃悏

Registered
Thanks for the quick response.I live and ride in the mountains of E. Tenn. and western NC. Very seldom see 70 mph riding 2 lane mountain roads. Only time this bike saw a freeway was bringing it home from the dealer , 2 exchanges away from the backroads of home. I can be in the Smoky Mountains Park property in 2 stop signs. No red lights. Lowered it and put Michelins on it. Thanks again 馃悏
Well that would certainly warrant a 14T! Best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts