Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bikes that get it wrong generally just lowside, but these idjits could kill someone! Kinda gratifying seeing the CHP light up the wrx that crossed the line.

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts
That crap happens at that spot because all of the knuckleheads know that theres a bunch of guys with video cameras and photographers there. I've been to Mulholland lots of times and most guys know one little screw up there can cause major damage to your vehicle and or yourself.

tumblr_m4pikszI521qdm61io1_500 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
19,571 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Kinda surprised there is not a lot more police presence and permanently installed police video cameras given this is as common as it seems to be. It would be interesting to see what the stats are for fatal and non fatal accidents on that road are.

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts
Kinda surprised there is not a lot more police presence and permanently installed police video cameras given this is as common as it seems to be. It would be interesting to see what the stats are for fatal and non fatal accidents on that road are.

Cops do set-up there from time to time. The main reason for all the crashes is guys showing off for the cameras. There are people that just ride back and forth at that one section most of the day to be photographed or wind up on a video clip.

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts
Heres a good view of that corner.Its easy to see why so many people misjudge it.

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,571 Posts
Heres a good view of that corner.Its easy to see why so many people misjudge it....
I have to bet that sliding along the top of that Armco barrier must've HURT LIKE HELL!

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts
Hmmmm, Maybe theres a distraction...

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,571 Posts
Some really nice "knee-dragging" and "elbow-dragging". But I can NOT stop thinking of what would happen when the 'Joe Idiot' going the other way crosses the center-line.

Take it to the track....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts