Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is a little bit of a weird question, but has anyone figured out a good way to carry coffee / water bottle / thermos on the Versys 1000 without sticking it in a bag / side case / trunk?

I'm looking for something that I can carry a coffee, thermos or water bottle on the bike while also having the tall windshield and a tank bag fitted. Wanting it to be easily accessible as well. It seems to me that the best option is to mount something to the engine guard as every other options seems like it would impact the windshield or saddle bag when in use.

Has anyone figured this out yet or has any alternate ideas?

I would be using it for coffee during the commute, and water or hot chocolate when touring on the bike.

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
So, this is a little bit of a weird question, but has anyone figured out a good way to carry coffee/water bottle/thermos on the Versys 1000 without sticking it in a bag/side case/trunk?
I'm quite certain that your coffee won't spill if you carry it in your stomach.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,412 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
I was riding early yesterday morning and the sun was just starting to lighten the sky and I was wishing that I had some coffee to go with that sunrise.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
This mornings sunrise was accompanied by a flip lid Yeti full of Dunkin's best & a coffee cake muffin. The Yeti holds a medium coffee & fits in my jacket pocket without leaking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts