Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was going through my footage from yesterdays ride and came across this. Looks like the guy had no clue that he had that on his car.

·
Banned
895 Posts
He thought that because it was clouded over he needed to retain some heat under the bonnet!!!(hood to you!)

Also Joe, you need to get out more, even if it's only to clear the leaves off the lawn!!!;)

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also Joe, you need to get out more, even if it's only to clear the leaves off the lawn!!!;)

I'll try.... i hate yard work.Thats why we have a gardner come by every monday.:)

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
146 Posts
This happens all the time here in SFLA. Stuff on the highway gets on someone and keeps there. Plastic bags or wrappers is very common I had swerved a few times a big piece of plastic coming to me with the intention of warping my head!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Good eye! ;)

I wonder if his car will over heat after awhile? :eek:

Talking about things flying around, saw a u-tube video of a semi tire that came off and bounced over the middle concrete on the highway. :eek:

Didn't that happen to your wife's car Joseph? Like a year ago? That is just frickin scary! :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good eye! ;)

I wonder if his car will over heat after awhile? :eek:

Talking about things flying around, saw a u-tube video of a semi tire that came off and bounced over the middle concrete on the highway. :eek:

Didn't that happen to your wife's car Joseph? Like a year ago? That is just frickin scary! :eek:

Yep almost 2 years ago. A truck tire came off hit a car bounced across the freeway hit another car bounced straight up in the air and came down on the front left side of her hood. The car was totaled her face was swollen from the air bag going off. If the tire would have come back a few feet it would have landed in her lap. Thats when i installed the video camera in her car. That part of the freeway they have cameras set up so the cop saw what happened before he went to the scene. He let her know just how lucky she was. She never saw the tire until it hit her car because it just dropped straight down on her.

·
Super Moderator
19,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A few years ago there was a rash of truck wheels coming off and killing others on the highway, around Toronto.
Thats right Invader posted on that right after my girls accident...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
We had a bunch of trucks lose tires around here about 6 years ago.
One of them came off and rolled across the interstate and an exit ramp and into an IHOP. I don't think it killed anyone but it did injure a few and messed the restaurant up pretty good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts