Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! If you have a Facebook account, I could use your help. Brittany Morrow (the girl who was almost skinned alive and started RockTheGear.org) is rebuilding her RockTheGear.org website.

She had a little photo contest and I entered a photo of my Versys and I. She chose a photo I sent her to be part of her website. She is asking folks to "like" the photos so she can pick which one to use on the main page.

If you want to help me out and put a Versys in the limelight, follow the link and please like it for me!

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201517235709863&set=pcb.10201517276750889&type=1&theater

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't do facebook, but good luck.
So your not missin' out!

Thanks for the wishes of good luck!

Congrats Capn! Excellent photo! :thumb::thumb:

Wonderful cause! :clap:
Thanks Buddy! :) I agree. Brittany's story inspired me to gear up with support from several on this forum as well.

:thanx::thanx:

Hope yours was the one with the lime green vest and awesome city lights, Cuz that's the one I "liked"......
That would be me! My wife is a photographer and took this photo well after dark. A 20 second exposure makes the sky look like day and it also captured a car crossing the street during the long exposure making streaks from left to right.

Many thanks!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts