Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a place about 4 hours from me that has a killer deal on a new 300. It's near my parents so they could go get it for me but I want to check one out in person first. I spent an entire day scouring all the Kawasaki shops in SE Wisconsin (Milwaukee and Madison area) and called all around the Minneapolis area and still can't find one to look at in person. I realize it's December and they've made room for the snowmobiles, but I found plenty cruisers and sport bikes, etc. How are they gonna sell these things if no one has one? I'm a little scared to pull the trigger on one before I've sat on it. Anyone know of dealer that has one around here (greater Twin Cities area)?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Got a phone?

Let your fingers do the walking, or search the internet. Kawasaki.com has links to all its dealers and may even lead you to one with a demo model.
Probably not the best motorcycling weather at the moment though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let your fingers do the walking, or search the internet. Kawasaki.com has links to all its dealers and may even lead you to one with a demo model.
Probably not the best motorcycling weather at the moment though.
I did that for sure. One of the problems is that there are so few Kawasaki dealers compared to other brands. I live near a town of 70,000 and there isn't a Kawasaki dealer. Every town in Wisconsin with 5,000 people has a Honda or Yamaha dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts