Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a larger windscreen for my 2011 Versys. Want to see over it . Any one my size 5'8" 29" inseam that has the Givi (D410ST) shield on their 2010+ Versys. Can you see over it? Is there a reduction in wind noise over the stock shield?
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Yes no problem at all to see over even in the upper position. I'm right at 5'11" and when on the bike the shield comes about to mid chest level. You can see by the mirrors how tall it is.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
When I got my 2010 V ordered Givi screen. At that time the largest was 18" it is perfect and I can see over the top. :thumb:

I have seen they make even a larger one now. Any taller would not work for me. I like the way they leave room so your handle bars can turn! :thumb:

And it still looks good on the bike! With excellent protection! :thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm 5'8" and can see can see well over it, pretty smooth 55 to60 mph above that I get some buffeting enough to cause a little blurry vision. I've been researching the possibility of a windscreen spoiler. I'm doing a 2000 mi trip this summer and I'm not sure I would be happy with the Givi for that long of a trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts