Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day all. I've recently installed a Cameleon Plus automatic oiler on my 2011 Versys. This oiler is designed here in Montreal Qc and customer service is excellent. I bought it directly from the designer and let me tell you it's an easy mod. It's literally plug N play. It's all automatic and once it's set up, you just forget it! There's even a Rain / dirt mode. Here's the link in case anyone needs more info:

Cameleon Oiler - Home

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
So far, after 1000km of riding since installation, the Cameleon Plus is a charm. No more chain lube, chain wax, or any of this crap. It helps me forget that I have a chain to maintain. Way to go Cameleon plus!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good day all. I've recently installed a Cameleon Plus automatic oiler on my 2011 Versys. This oiler is designed here in Montreal Qc and customer service is excellent. I bought it directly from the designer and let me tell you it's an easy mod. It's literally plug N play. It's all automatic and once it's set up, you just forget it! There's even a Rain / dirt mode. Here's the link in case anyone needs more info:

Cameleon Oiler - Home
That looks like a worthwhile mod. Any chance you could you post a pic of where you decided to mount it on your Versys? THx.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the pics, chatmaurice. I love this forum because every one seems to be wiling to help each other. I've been on other forums where it wasn't like this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts