Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today could not stand it any longer. This whole year the weather has sucked. And the Winter has not been any better. And yeah, yeah I know compared to some this is probably like a tropical paradise but for me I 've had enough. A couple of us decided a week ago to go riding this weekend no matter what. So we did! Started out great little cold! Had clothes for that. A little rain possible! Have clothes for that. Got together took off for the mountains. Started snowing right off. Not to bad though. Further we got the worse it got. Snow turned to slush. The main roads prettty good could not see a darn thing though. Then we turned off the main road for the forest service roads to go back to the falls. Thats when it started to get a little bit slick. Well anyhow the further we went the roads kept getting worse so we finally gave up and turned around and went home. Kept having to lift my face sheild up to keep it from fogging up and had to keep scrapeing ice off the front of the shield; and ended up a little wet but other than that we had a good time. I just wanted to let everyone know that no matter how bad it gets out there it better than sitting at home. I have always felt better after taking a ride and this was no exception. :yeahsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,188 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts