Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Versys 650 which I have now ridden about 800 miles. I find minimal vibration from the footpegs and virtually none from the handlebars but the seat has a vibration buzz thing from underneath, especially if I move my rear to the back. Has anyone had this and is there a solution. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
7,781 Posts
Park your bike and see for any movement of the seat and address it if any. Secure all tools/aux fittings beneath the seat. Also check side flaring/side case and final check the seat fro any cracks. this is all I can think off, as none of us had any problem on seat vibration.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dont mean to be smart about it but we are sitting almost directly on top of a 2 cylinder 65 ish horpower engine bolted to a metal tubular frame. I sometimes notice a buzz or vibration when I'm on the road and think "I didn't notice that before". Unless it's something that you think might be dangerous just check the obvious. Loose items etc. Then ride on

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a 2017 Versys 650 which I have now ridden about 800 miles. I find minimal vibration from the footpegs and virtually none from the handlebars but the seat has a vibration buzz thing from underneath, especially if I move my rear to the back. Has anyone had this and is there a solution. Thanks in advance.
I don't get any vibration from my seat on same year Versys. I would look for something loose or misplaced and vibrating against the seat pan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts