Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Epicness! Thanks X1000 for posting! Don't suppose it was you who took a pic with the V in front of the Shed O'Doom?? Lol. Awesome.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Wow, that is beyond amazing....

On the other hand, I'm going to have to work an extra hour to make up for the hour I just used up on this. On the third hand, it was worth it! mubwahaha....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem kids. Just passing on someone else's work. :) I give the shed of doom until November when the winds come back. By then the two nails holding the whole damn thing together should be good and loose. hehe

·
Registered
379 Posts
The center bit was especially scary. I'm not sure i could do it that bad If I was trying lol. Wonder what his next one will look like when that one inevitably collapses ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
8,833 Posts
I was going to watch a movie and then go to bed a hour ago, I would love to see what he puts inside, I couldn't stop until I got to the last posting:thanx:. This guy reminds me of the first American Idol, when some of the contestants got very upset and thought they were the next "Idol", when they couldn't hum let alone sing. It is amazing with the amount of material that went into this and the end result------------any guesses as to total material cost?????????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts