Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great day for a ride today and we had 5 Vs show up. I would like to say thank you to all the guys that came! This seemed like a good group of guys with some different backgrounds that the V brought together as a group:thumb: I hope we can do it again sometime in the future.
Pictured from left to right

DragonBreath,Skeeter190,AAParatrooper,Deel,De-Silva

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great pics Skeeter190.

I must say, though, that your signature message is particularly ironic when viewed below a picture with 5 Vs lined up. ;)

By the way, for those not familiar with the area, that is Pilot Mountain in the background. We were very close to Mount Airy, NC which is the town on which Mayberry (of Andy Griffith fame) is based. On that show they often referred to Mount Pilot as a nearby town. I always got the impression that Pilot Mountain was a bigger town than Mayberry. In fact, there is a town called Pilot Mountain near the base of the actual mountain. It's quite a bit smaller than Mount Airy, though, which is saying a lot because Mount Airy is pretty small.

In case you're wondering, there really was (is?) a Floyd's Barber Shop and restaurant called Snappy Lunch that serves a mean porkchop sandwich.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts