1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
184 Posts
Michelin is doing $30 or $50, but their list of eligible tires is shorter than Bridgestone

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Michelin is doing $30 or $50, but their list of eligible tires is shorter than Bridgestone
Used to run Michelin's on several of my bikes back when I was employed. Can't afford them now:surprise:

Currently running Bridgestone S-22's. What a fantastic tire and a bargain at $109 for the front and $112 for the rear.

Then factor in the $60 rebate and you get a new pair for a mere $161.

Winner winner, chicken dinner. No wait, actually a steak dinner with the Visa gift card.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Awesome. It's tire time. $170 net cost at Rocky Mountain ATV, plus tax.

I also will get some Makaw parts there as there prices are tough to beat. Especially the factory cushioned drive sprocket.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Used to run Michelin's on several of my bikes back when I was employed. Can't afford them now:surprise:
I feel the same way, Michelin thinks VERY highly of their products. I know the Road 5 is all the rage, but tough to spring for them over Bridgestones, when after the rebates 1 rear Michelin Road 5 is the price of a set of Bridgestone T31s

·
Registered
240 Posts

Currently running Bridgestone S-22's. What a fantastic tire and a bargain at $109 for the front and $112 for the rear.

Then factor in the $60 rebate and you get a new pair for a mere $161.

Winner winner, chicken dinner. No wait, actually a steak dinner with the Visa gift card.
how much life do you expect from the s-22's?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thread bump before this tire rebate expires in 1 week. I just ordered a set of the T31 Sport Touring tires to spoon on after I kill the current Angel STs next month (hopefully next month, virus restrictions permitting)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts