Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be at the Waypoint Cafe tomorrow morning at 7am for breakfast. Its at the Camarillo Airport just a few miles off the Pacific Coast Hwy. If anyone is close stop on by....Drive-in | The Waypoint Cafe

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You on the V or did you take the jet???

Taking the Versys. The guy i sold my Seat Concepts seat is on vacation in Santa Barbara so we are meeting for breakfast and to swap his stock seat for my SC. I picked that spot because i haven't been up that way in awhile...I like to eat on their patio then you can watch planes and helicopters coming and going....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yea that's a neat spot. Whats really cool is you can head back on Mulholland and catch a few of those fun canyons on the way home.

Curious why you are getting rid of your custom seat for a stocker?????

Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea that's a neat spot. Whats really cool is you can head back on Mulholland and catch a few of those fun canyons on the way home.

Curious why you are getting rid of your custom seat for a stocker?????

Ride safe.

I have a Terry Adcock Flat Seat being made. So was going to keep the SC for 2-up riding but my girl no longer cares to ride. So instead of just stowing the SC in moth balls i figured i let some one have a good deal on it and I'll have the stocker incase she changes her mind...

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When are you going to visit the gf? Rancho is cool place to visit ;)

I only come to her work when she wants me to bring goodies for her and her co-workers. Theres a Filipino place here thats has great fried bananas that she has me deliver everyone in awhile....But i have been craving some BBQ from a place in Rialto. West Side Pit BBQ. Its take out only but theres a park a couple of blocks away I'll take the food to and eat.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts