Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Action Kawasaki in Mesquite, TX today and discovered they have one (Green) 2009 Versys left. If anyone is interested contact Michael Palo at 972-686-8000 . Just passing on info on a good buy.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
That strikes me as a VERY good price - even though it's not red, LOL.

Several months ago, I paid around $4000 for a "previously owned" 2008 Versys (which IS red and thus faster) and I'm quite satisfied because it was pristine, had low miles, and was outfitted with a Corbin saddle, Two Brothers carbon exhaust, and an MRA "Vario" tourning windscreen.

Someone will snap that up that greenie and be getting a good deal on a new 2009, IMHO. :thumb:

PS/ Don, my brother, who lives north of Dallas, tells me you've had snow and temps in the 20s. Brrrr, for Texans anyway!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Same deal here in Oregon. They keep putting it on ebay at $4900 but no bidders. I'd love to put it next to my other green one for company.

·
Registered
409 Posts
That's exactly what I paid for my blue 2009 here in Ohio, too.

Can't beat it for bang/buck ratio. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
E-mailed the info to my best bud.He wants a V-Storm but for this price local hey maybe. Besides he's color blind so that ugly ass green won't bother him.:D :teetertooter: :stickpoke:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
E-mailed the info to my best bud.He wants a V-Storm but for this price local hey maybe. Besides he's color blind so that ugly ass green won't bother him.:D :teetertooter: :stickpoke:
He would be more concerned if it was that really slow blue colour, just stating the facts.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Shhhh, maybe Weljo has blue-yellow color blindness and doesn't know how his bike really looks. :D
You could be right haven't Seen it since october :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts