Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered new braided lines and EBC HH Sintered pads for the front and rear. Also waiting on my new Supersprox 44T. I'll report back once installed and checked out.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just ordered new braided lines and EBC HH Sintered pads for the front and rear. Also waiting on my new Supersprox 44T. I'll report back once installed and checked out.
I love the 44T sprocket, just sayin' :)

Brakes I guess should be next on my list. And a power port. And barkbusters... and... and... ;)

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts
You should notice a difference for sure. So much so, that you should be careful your first times out on the new setup... :thumb:
And DON'T forget that you need to "break-in" new pads for a few 100 miles....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Make sure you start grabbing the brake lever further up toward the pivot point while getting used to the new set up and gradually working your way back to full leverage at the end of the lever.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pads installed. Changing out my brake lines tomorrow. Also adding new brake/clutch levers. I went with Wesmoto lines on the front and a Galfer on the rear.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Installed the Galfers. Avoid WezMoto lines. Galfer is much higher quality.
+1 for Galfers:thumb: AND you get 2 cool decals with each set:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
waiting is the key word with the supersprox 44t...I've been waiting since march 9th...:mad:

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
LOL Don't do like I did. Waited two years to install because I was on the fence. :nono:
:D I'm waiting on the Supersprox to get some in stock...guess I should've said I've been waiting while it's on backorder since March...I won't be waiting to put it on as I have a Yoshi TRC to go on at the same time (PC5 too)..:yeahsmile:
and I have ordered a Puig "New Naked Generation" windscreen..let you all know how that turns out too...:cheers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IMO, changing the lines to braided steel Galfers front and rear and adding EBC HH pads increases braking and feel by 100%. Not quite like the servo-assisted ABS on my BMW RT, but very close. HUGE improvement!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts