Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tidying up my new spare rear wheel & looking for a brake rotor... 2015 LT. don't feel like paying 300 bucks.

are there other cross over rotors?

·
Super Moderator
19,630 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
near as I can tell neither Galfer or EBC makes a rotor for the LT. I know for a fact the EX rotor is different.... thats what my new (to me) wheel is & the difference in diameter is about 2" (50mm). the wheel is from a 2015EX with ABS, but not the same as the LT.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my 2015 Versys 650LT has a bigger rotor than the 2015 Ninja (both with ABS). not 100% sure of the wheel... thats what I was told that it was. pretty sure of my bike though because I bought it new in 2015.

like I said in the beginning.... not really wanting to pay 300 bucks for OEM rotor

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Best and cheapest source would be ebay salvage parts dealers. ER6N and Ninja 650 share wheels although ABS equipped models may be different from non ABS equipped models. I replaced a damaged rear wheel on my bike with a wheel from a Ninja 650 from the same year. They were identical. Think I paid $90 on eBay for used rear wheel and rotor which seemed average at the time. You can check parts compatibility by looking at online parts fiches at places like BikeBandit.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts