Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's hard to find an up-side to having to park your motorcycle for the Winter. But the reality is that the Winter hibernation does give me more time for other hobbies. Like art.

I tried something different this time. I got my hands on some old full size bowling pins (I have 3). This is the first one I have painted. I did the Avengers theme, it's a gift for my youngest son.

I'm thinking to do a motorcycle themed one to make an interesting conversation piece for the garage.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Looks cool.

Winter is a time of less, or no riding. But that just means that you need to have multiple hobbies. For me it is skiing. Truly for me, the bike is just to keep me entertained over the summer away from ski slopes....

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
I've always like the pin-up art work. Might work well together....

7-1 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finished the other bowling pins. One for my oldest son, the world traveler, that represents flags and colours for all the countries he has visited (so far).

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This one is a birthday gift for my brother. Big Lions fan, and he built a "Lions Den" man cave in his basement last year which this should fit into nicely.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Cool art. I thought at first that the last one was the BC Lions, but then discovered it was the lesser NFL.

( I tried to put a winking smiley with this post, but that function, along with the "like" function, no longer work. Ideas?)

:wink2:

;)

:thumb: - :thumb: Happy to be of 'service'...!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts