Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned several motorcycles throughout the years but never seemed to have time to ride...(Familly, work, etc... I know many of you can relate.). Now that I'm semi-retired; I decided to get back into the game... took possession of my New 2017 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT SE, on September 6th, 2018.

Hoping to get as much riding in as possible before the first snowfall, which usually comes in late November or early December, here in Ottawa Canada. !!

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Welcome from central Ottawa. Lots of Versie in the city.

If any Ottawa/Gat area V riders are interested in doing a run to Tremblant or just a coffee run/meet sometime this year msg me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha.. I'm from Gatineau also. (didn't think anyone on this forum would know where that was..)

Do you know why my pictures always show up "sideways...???"
thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,202 Posts
Use the free Gallery

Haha.. I'm from Gatineau also. (didn't think anyone on this forum would know where that was..)

thanks in advance.
My introductory has links to posting and uploading photos and BB code posting.

·
Super Moderator
19,450 Posts

thanks in advance.
Yes. Usually it's because you set your camera (cell phone) to automatically "right" your pics. Disable THAT and try again.

Gatineau? That's over near the "old EB Eddy plant", n'est-ce pas?".

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes. but, I'm more towards the old papermill

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome from Palmer Rapids Ontario (Just south of Barry's Bay). If over this way let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts