Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Jerome and I'm from France. I'm a user from the www.versys.co.uk website. Thought I would introduce myself here aswell as I read this forum.

I bought a Versys in December '07 and unfortunately crashed it two weeks ago a Friday afternoon. Insurance expert declared it non viable for reparation this week and I'm now waiting to get a refund.

I will definitely buying a new Versys as soon as possible. This bike is so much fun. Will keep you up to date.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome, glad to hear you are ok and what an endorsement for this bike. After you've crashed it - you'll get another one. Cool.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Now that's a ringing endorsement. Buying another Versys after a crash. No buyers remorse there!

I just wish our Dollar was closer in value to the Euro so I can get back to France. I love it there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hacktracker, its true that we've got some very nice mountainous twisty roads over here but you guys sure have some aswell. I want to ride the Tail of the Dragon some day at Deals Gap.

·
Registered
440 Posts
hacktracker, its true that we've got some very nice mountainous twisty roads over here but you guys sure have some aswell. I want to ride the Tail of the Dragon some day at Deals Gap.
From what I hear, the Dragon is over-rated. There are roads just as good with less traffic "in these here mountains". I'm planning to checkout the Dragon on Labor Day (Sept 1st) and see how it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts