Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a soon to be owner of a 2011 Versys. I am in the process of making the deal with the local dealer for a brand new leftover in black. selling my klr to switch to something with a little more scoot and space for the wife!

farkling comencing asap!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Welcome to a soon-to-be-Versite from The Rock.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, you better get it soon to so you can enjoy your two weeks of riding weather. :) Just kidding enjoy I bet there is some great riding to be had!

·
Registered
770 Posts
I am a soon to be owner of a 2011 Versys. I am in the process of making the deal with the local dealer for a brand new leftover in black. selling my klr to switch to something with a little more scoot and space for the wife!

farkling comencing asap!
Welcome. Suggest checking out SW-Motech or Givi engine bars to make it tip over proof and where your in NF, cold weather kit (touring shield like Givi, heated grips or gear).

A Vicious Cycle is the Twisted Throttle reseller in Canada. http://aviciouscycle.ca/mainpages/default.aspx Gear on the other hand is usually cheaper via US mail order sites.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha...got 2-300 kms on my KLR already this year, and yes, the cold weather and crash protection will be going on the versys

just need to get it in the garage first!

·
Premium Member
16,217 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Welcome from an ex-pat!

(I'm originally from St. John's)

Dave C

·
Super Moderator
19,587 Posts
Well the deal is done for my versys....PICKING UP WED! YEY!...can't wait!
Good on ya, Newf! :stickpoke: Once you've done your first GOOD ride you'll be sayin' "Lard tunderin' Jaysus, byes!"

Ride safe! :type:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts