Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
I'm a little bias...But i like the titanium but with my bike i get the best of both.....

P1020261 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
229 Posts
Titanium.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I think I would choose the titanium but truthfully neither really set themselves apart for me. The black one has green accent decals, is that right? Might make it a bit visually interesting.

·
Super Moderator
19,006 Posts
As you only gave two choices - I would pick titanium, but my preference is to be MUCH MORE visible, which is why I have a red, and a green Versys.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would find a leftover or used burnt orange or kawasaki green one if those are the only choices in a '17.
That's what I did last year. Was looking forward to having the integrated gear position indicator but when I realized the 17's were essentially grey or black I went with an orange 2016.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The matte titanium on the '16 Vs is nice. You can get close to it with the matte silver on the 2018 Ninja 1ks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Original poster here. I bought a 2017 recently in Titanium. The dealer had 1 black and 1 titanium on hand , both lt models. My previous 2 bikes were gloss black and I wanted something different. They both looked good but glosss black is no real easy to keep looking clean. That said I do like the titanium color better on the Versys but both are fine. After choosing the titanium I was just curious as to what others preferred.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Original poster here. I bought a 2017 recently in Titanium. The dealer had 1 black and 1 titanium on hand , both lt models. My previous 2 bikes were gloss black and I wanted something different. They both looked good but glosss black is no real easy to keep looking clean. That said I do like the titanium color better on the Versys but both are fine. After choosing the titanium I was just curious as to what others preferred.

I hate black bikes & cars....I'm still pissed mine came with a black tank....:grin2::grin2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts