Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Anyhoo, I had a great ride tonight. Although a left turner almost took me out. My instincts kicked in as I passed some cars who were waiting to turn left at a light. I was already slowing down with my finger on the brake when a car popped right out in front of me, turning left. I was concealed from his vision by the row of cars going in my direction waiting to turn left. I was already on the brakes and slowing down as I made my way past the line of cars. Major accident avoided, it was close, the rear locked up instantly on some oil or other slick surface, but the front stuck. My thanks to those guys who posted positive reviews about Proficient Motorcycling. :thumb: I'd like to think I've got some good skills, but the books were a great read and really helped me hone up a few street survival skills.

Luke (real name) ChompingatthebitJT (real initials too)

·
Registered
779 Posts
It's already been blown way out of proportion... let it go bro.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My Versys is much peppier when it's cool out. I know this is true of all bikes, but it's like way peppier. I'm thinking it's time to save up for a PCIII. Also, the V is way more funner with the TBR installed. ;) Took a couple rides to get used to it, but now I can't imagine riding the bike w/o it. It's just too much fun. Sounds sweet. Not too loud w/insert. Dig it.

Luke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts