Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had pictures of all the bikes I have owned since 1968. Almost lost my life on the City-X. Still in pain from that crash. The ZRX loved to tank slap my ass. Threw me off one time and broke my shoulder after the second time I got rid of it. Hit a bear with the DRZ400 another broke shoulder. Lots of broken bones and great memories. It has been one more journey and even though I have had several wrecks I would not have traded it for anything. Meeting so many great people has made my life so great. Not to mention all the places I have been.

Another slide just click on the picture.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Nice group of bikes! I see you like that slide show feature. You're not thinking of quitting are you?

...and for the record, I'm not the bear he hit with the DRZ.

:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sometimes I think I should quit but it looks like I will ride until the end. I guess it is just me getting older. I have been looking at old pictures of my rides and friends. It has been so much fun. The internet has added to the fun. Now I get to talk with motorcyclist from all over the world. How much better can it get. I wish I had more money to go and see places that a lot of my fellow riders get to see but that is just life. Some of them wish they lived in such a great place to ride. I have made a big change in my riding in hopes that I might make it a little longer. The funny thing is I have never had a wreck going fast or pushing the limits. Lowsiding the Versys was the fastest I have ever crashed and then I did not get hurt. Hitting the pole and the bear were the worse. It has been one more ride. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts