Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am Ray Bamford and a rider of many years not long finished my advanced motorcycle test, traded my old bike for the Versys 650 in Sept 17 loving the bike and its not that different from my old Zypher , I do however have a niggle the rear brake pedal needs to be enlarged as I often miss it if I am to relaxed, looking to either extend it if possible or fit a different sized lever, so any ideas and or suggestions will greatly be received, at the moment I can only think or drilling a hole in pedal and fitting an bolt on pedal extension.

I am with several bike group in Bristol so get to do a fair amount of pleasure riding as well as commuting every day of the year on the bike, it came with all the hard panniers and top box which are awesome and so useful when we go away with missus as well.

Looking forward to getting tip and tricks off here and chatting with some of you regarding going overseas with own bike or hiring them elsewhere will upload bike pic when I get home as I am at work now on works learning PC on my break.
regards
Ray

·
Premium Member
16,143 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts