Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did that truck do the ol' NASCAR trick and try to tap that guy out?! If so, the dude on the bike needs to report it to the police. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but how else does a car slide like that just going down the highway. It didn't look like a blow-out or any slicks on the road.

·
Registered
48 Posts
But the Truck is WAY behind the car. Did the bike burst a tire when hit? there is a hissing noise.

Pillion has no safety gear on though, so I bet they were S... themselves, also the rider appears to have shorts on.

Great handling of the bike though.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Did that truck do the ol' NASCAR trick and try to tap that guy out?! If so, the dude on the bike needs to report it to the police. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but how else does a car slide like that just going down the highway. It didn't look like a blow-out or any slicks on the road.
At first glance, I taught that the car tried to pass everyone and baddly judge it's manouvers then slamed in front of the truck to avoid hitting the second car in front of the bike AND lost it slaming back into his lane drifting right and left

My 2 cents

LOP

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
At first glance, I taught that the car tried to pass everyone and baddly judge it's manouvers then slamed in front of the truck to avoid hitting the second car in front of the bike AND lost it slaming back into his lane drifting right and left

My 2 cents

LOP
This is correct. Further review shows exactly that. Although we will never know if conact was made with the front of the truck. :eek::eek:

One thing is for sure. That car was almost in a head on collision. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts