Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..in the drivway. Need a green upper right side fairing if anyone comes across one in good shape please let me know. I checked ebay but nothing right now. Also, who else might make a clutch lever that would fit oem besides getting one at the deal.

... and , um .. who makes the best crash bars..? :/

Thanks,
Sean

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
... and , um .. who makes the best crash bars..? :/

Hepco & Becker-Germany,

Sorry on bike falling over in the drive way and trust you are all well.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Clutch Lever

Clutch levers aren't much. They are less than $20.00 from the dealer. I've broke mine for the 3 time today at Worlds End State Park. I went to get off the bike on a dirt road and the ground was a little wet, the bike fell over when I was getting off. Talk about embarassing! It was by a waterfall and there was about 15 people there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i was recently involved in a small crash where i damaged my upper left fairing and radiator cover. i ordered them from kawasakiparthouse.com and i am very pleasant with the order. both parts with decals came out to 273 with shipping. kinda expansive but oem parts original. fit perfect, look perfect.

·
Super Moderator
19,018 Posts
Clutch levers aren't much. They are less than $20.00 from the dealer. I've broke mine for the 3 time today at Worlds End State Park. I went to get off the bike on a dirt road and the ground was a little wet, the bike fell over when I was getting off. Talk about embarassing! It was by a waterfall and there was about 15 people there.
3 X $20 = $60, more or less. I think I paid less than that for my handguards. Nope, just checked one place and Zetas are $80 plus the plastic pieces.
http://www.advantage-on-line.com/V-Catalog/Pages/07-Control/index.html

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, falling over when people are watching is so embarrasing. Before I wore boots I've had my shoelace catch on something when I went to put my foot down at a stop light and fallen over. I quit wearing those shoes years ago. At least twice I've decided to inspect the bottom of my bike while sitting on it and tipped over too, that was my rf900 though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts