Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well got into puerto rico last night. took a cessna from san juan to ponce. little plane was really loaded down. thought i'd get some good pics going over the island but it was pitch black outside. Have to give the pilot credit he sure knew what he was doing.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Hmmm, if i was going in that little plane would not be eating as much Chicken Fried Steak and Coconut Cream Pie

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
That's a Cessna 402, powered by two 300 hp turbocharged Continental engines for a top speed of 266 mph... Capacity is up to 9 passengers depending on configuration.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well got into puerto rico last night. took a cessna from san juan to ponce. little plane was really loaded down. thought i'd get some good pics going over the island but it was pitch black outside. Have to give the pilot credit he sure knew what he was doing.
Cape air is a good company headquarters is in Massachusetts . Will be going back to Puerto Rico in June wife has already booked the flight.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but how many pies had they eaten?
Yea there was a guy behind me that weighed a good 100lbs more than me and i'm 270. he was a chef so from the looks of him he must be a fantastic cook.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cape air is a good company headquarters is in Massachusetts . Will be going back to Puerto Rico in June wife has already booked the flight.
yea i'll be using them more often no complaints. If i'm still give me a holler if your in the ponce area.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Yea there was a guy behind me that weighed a good 100lbs more than me and i'm 270. he was a chef so from the looks of him he must be a fantastic cook.
Let me see my youngest son has just applied to be a navy chef so if he gets in, he currently weighs 65 kg's so if he turn out to be a great chef we should see him in 5 years at 130kg's

·
Registered
842 Posts
Let me see my youngest son has just applied to be a navy chef so if he gets in, he currently weighs 65 kg's so if he turn out to be a great chef we should see him in 5 years at 130kg's

Not on Military food, even if it is cooked by your boy

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Hey this is the NZ navy, we may not have a big fleet but we have good food, I used to eat well when in the army.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts