Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning biker friends. Here in Dallas Texas there is a punk gang that is making it in their club charter to join the gang, you have to run a motorcycle off the road and take a picture of the biker down. Happened to a friend of mine. “He is all right” The police know about this but have not caught them yet. Beware there are crazy people out there.
Always ride aware of others.
Cheers
JET

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Another reason not to ride in Texas.

The other one is... Texas.

No, really I apologize I meant hmmm lot of flat land between me and Texas. no, no, it is ...
Texas... ah its too hot in Texas.
What else.... mmm I know too humid in Texas
Too much desert betwen here and Texas. Actually that would be West Texas. Wait that's another one. West Texas. No, no, no I apologize again nothig against West Texas. Although, it is a desert with not much in it
Too many straight roads in Texas. :)

A couple of months ago I drove my daugther to UT Austin. She's going for her PhD there. it has been a long time (more like a long, long, long time) since I been to Texas. Other than the heat I liked Austin a lot. I know it might not be representative of the whole state but I would not mind going back to visit again.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I have practiced shooting from the V for years now. And feel very confident I could take a rider out with ease! :thumb: :usa:

I have 12 semi-auto reasons why one should hit the target! :thumb: :D

If the dude has a muff diver patch I will back off a little! :eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Crud !! ,, now i must worry about other bikers and the cagers when rideing around MY HOME CITY,, i just hope that he has his armord clothing on as we slide over the pavement with him under me. I AINT going down alone boy`s
:grinangel:

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Damn... I was hoping to go visit Gas Monkey Garage + Restaurant, and see the Formula 1 race there. It is too hot for me there though... Are Canadians well received in Texas?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Invader
99% of the ride time all cagers have been verry care full around here.
But,, just like any where you must watch them.
P.S. Every one is welcome here in Dallas Texas,, including you yankey`s
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Invader
99% of the ride time all cagers have been verry care full around here.
But,, just like any where you must watch them.
P.S. Every one is welcome here in Dallas Texas,, including you yankey`s
:welcome:
You would be treated better in Ft.Worth...... Like we always say in Ft.Worth..."Ft.Worth flush your toilets Dallas needs a drink":yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Are Canadians well received in Texas?
I'm originally from Michigan. I was pretty well received. Texas is a really good mix. Between Austin, Dallas, East and West Texas, there's all kinds here.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Weljoe,, Do you think we should take the biker gang fo a swim in the EAST fork of the Trinity river ??? you know that there are gators down there !!!:goodidea:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Weljoe,, Do you think we should take the biker gang fo a swim in the EAST fork of the Trinity river ??? you know that there are gators down there !!!:goodidea:
They would come out of the water looking like "The Swamp Thing". When i was a teenager i use to see people actually fishing in the trinity river behind a park on the west side of Ft.Worth.:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thats typical of a a liberal. Bad mouth a place then ship his kid to the same place. for a better skooln. but let me add austin is probably the most liberal place in TEXAS. And that said, the best people i ever met in austin were not from austin.
Go aggies

1 - 18 of 18 Posts