Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe, since you own a FJR, Check the group out well before becoming a member. Found in Iowa:goodluck: I don't think that is the right mesh gear.

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
Joe, since you own a FJR, Check the group out well before becoming a member. Found in Iowa:goodluck: I don't think that is the right mesh gear.
Joe tends towards day-glo greenie-yellow....

;)

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

Thats just one of those corn fed Iowa girls coming from a bachelorette party..:teetertooter:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the guy I say in Princess Auto (Canada's version of Harbor Freight) over the weekend. About 60-65, with long grey biker beard. Almost bald but with stringy, shoulder length hair at back. Basically normal looking in a an older HD biker kinda way, well except for the green camouflage skirt, women's wedge sandals and pink spaghetti strap top he looked completely normal. He had a shopping basket full of hydraulic parts. This is why stereotypes fail. :eek:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the guy I say in Princess Auto (Canada's version of Harbor Freight) over the weekend. About 60-65, with long grey biker beard. Almost bald but with stringy, shoulder length hair at back. Basically normal looking in a an older HD biker kinda way, well except for the green camouflage skirt, women's wedge sandals and pink spaghetti strap top he looked completely normal. He had a shopping basket full of hydraulic parts. This is why stereotypes fail. :eek:
Pics needed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
about 5'10" ???
i saw him at costco 2 weekends ago ... and so did my nosy and noisy 6 year old ... 'nuff said :badidea: :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for what I started.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts