Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My nbame is Jürgen and I m from Belgium. Joined this forum cause I own a Versys Traveller now. I actually bought it for the good looks,yet none of my friends really understand :confused: :)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome!!! What do they know anyway???

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Welcome, Jürgen. Belgium is home to one of my favorite small cities in Europe (Brugge) and an excellent source for two of my favorite gastronomic delights (chocolate and beer).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi & Welcome,

What part of Belgium do you come from? Thought I would ask as often there are guys from the UK over there doing tours or short trips.

Regards Dave

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hello,

My nbame is Jürgen and I m from Belgium. Joined this forum cause I own a Versys Traveller now. I actually bought it for the good looks,yet none of my friends really understand :confused: :)
Welcome,I get the same response from some of my friends till they go riding with me and see how versatile my machine is on a long ride,then the tune changes:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi :)

@Sharrisson: Indeed. I just think, not eveyone out there has my exquisite taste... :)

@Bones: Brugge. Beautifull indeed. Yet it s on the opposite side of Belgium for me. And as far as riding is concerned, I prefer to go due south. Ardennes. Which is less than a half hour ride for me :) I m very found of chocolat. Yet offcourse, beer... =P Though i prefer mto drink Guinness though. And whisky. =)

@Davesko: From Limburg. 1km distance from the Maas and The Netherlands. That 's pretty far away from the canal area, so I don't know if they ride frequently in this area. But as they say, Riding is al that matters =D

@Maddjack: Well, as I said, tastes differ. But it sure provokes riding at less responsible corner speeds.... Not that i ride faster as legally allowed ofcourse... =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts