Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
a buddy of mine test rode my versys and wants the same, but none for sale, soon the '11's but he wants a 2010. i see many dealers still have some in SE US, but all advertise 7400 +-/ anyone know a dealer where a deal can be had for a 2010 preferable in the SE or South of USA.

thanks

Rick

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
286 Posts
yes i did the same but all show price of $7499 so hard to say who will deal and who is firm, was more asking if anyone knew any dealers that would deal on price for a 2010...thanks
Suspect only the dealer could tell you what the deal is.

I also suspect that with the scads of 2009 models laying around, THOSE are where the deals will be had.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've seen one '10 at a Houston dealer. I'm waiting for the '11's to hit the showrooms, and then I plan to walk in and make an offer. I really don't care for the black-on-black, but I like the redesign and figured I should be able to get a new 2010 for $6000-$6300 when the 2011 models arrive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2010 (used w/ 800mi) from Bellevue Kawasaki in November for 7200 out the door, which i considered a pretty good deal because there were no other 2010 new or used to be found anywhere in the state. The bike was in good condition with about 1k worth of extras on it (give hardcases and other goodies)

At Renton Motorcycles about 30 miles away, they were (and still are, just there today) selling 2 2009's for around 5K each.

I think killbilly must be correct, that much of a difference in price between 2009 and 2010 could only mean an over inventory of 09's.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I STILL have not even laid eyes on a 2010 Versys. Not at a dealer, not riding by, not standing still.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts